It’s time once again to recognize Victoria’s visual, literary and performing artists with Monday’s tenth annual M Awards. Vote for your favourites in the following categories by filling out the paper ballot (found on Page 17 of this week’s Monday) and returning it to us, or filling out our online survey at www.surveymonkey/s/mawards. You can also find the survey on our website and Facebook Page (Look for the survey monkey link on the navigation bar on the left).
• Winners announced in April 26 issue of Monday Magazine.
• Deadline for voting is 5 p.m., Fri., March 23.
Who’s eligible for an M Award?
• Individuals must live in Greater Victoria —or have lived here for part of 2011.
• Performances/shows/events must have taken place in Greater Victoria in 2011.
• For publications and recordings, publisher/label can be outside Victoria, but writer/artist must be from Greater Victoria and the work issued in 2011.
• This is the nominee list. Votes determine the short list. Only the short list invited to the gala.
• One print or online ballot per person. Must vote in minimum of 10 categories.
• No faxes, e-mails or photocopies.
• Duplicate (stuffed) ballots will be destroyed before counting.
• Return ballot by 5 p.m. Fri., March 23 at 818 Broughton Street, V8W 1E4.
• Include your name, address and phone number on the ballot.
• Employees of Black Press and sponsors may not vote.