If you’re into architecture and interior design – or if you’re on the lookout for sharp designs and decor – a new show home in White Rock may catch your eye.
The above photo is from the Millionaire Lottery’s latest designer home, which is currently on display along White Rock’s Marine Drive. All in, the house is worth over $3.1 million.
A 360 virtual tour is available on the lottery’s website.
Some features of the house include:
– An ocean view and an expansive front deck.
– A front door that enters onto the top of three floors, and a master bedroom located on the second floor. The bedroom includes a huge walk-in closet and a master ensuite.
– An outside deck is also on the second floor.
– A dining room, living room, and kitchen all located on the top floor and with a view of the water and (from the deck) Mount Baker.
– A bar and media room on the bottom floor, as well as another walk-out deck.
– A three car garage with access from the top floor and driveway.
– A yoga room in the basement, a wine cellar near the dining room, and an elevator to connect you to from top to bottom.
“My Digs: At home with chefs Jean-Francis and Alessandra Quaglia” (WE Vancouver, Jan. 25, 2012)
“My Digs: On the water in Coal Harbour” (WE Vancouver, Dec. 14, 2011)