Want to ring in Canada’s 150th birthday with a bang?
Black Press Media and Travel Best Bets are teaming up to offer one lucky winner and a guest a five-day trip of a lifetime to one of six Canadian destinations, along with $1,000 spending money. The prize vacation is sponsored by Travel Brands, Air Canada and Travel Best Bets.
And that’s not all. Black Press has thousands of dollars in additional prizes up for grabs, including:
- A three-day weekend or four-day midweek 2017 sailing season trip aboard a beautiful 24-sleeper Genesis 66 during our fall season. Prize courtesy of Waterway Houseboats
- A one-week RV vacation complete with $500 in groceries and a $100 gas card. Prize courtesy of Fraserway RV
- Ten $150 cash prizes courtesy of Prospera Credit Union
- A two-night stay at the Ramada in Kelowna and four green fees at Gallagher’s Canyon Golf Course
- A two-night stay including parking, wi-fi and health club access at St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino in Cranbrook
- A pair of tickets to see Bruno Mars at Rogers Arena in Vancouver on July 26, 2017
- A pair of tickets to see Coldplay at BC Place Stadium in Vancouver on Sept. 29, 2017
- A two-night stay at the Oak Bay Beach Hotel in Victoria
- Two return trip fares from Vancouver to Victoria courtesy of Helijet
- A two-night stay at the Beach Club Resort in Parksville
- A two-night stay at the Fairmont Empress including dinner for two in Victoria.
- A two-night stay at the Union Club of British Columbia in Victoria.
- Tickets to BC Lions games at BC Place Stadium in Vancouver,.
- Tickets to Vancouver Giants games at Langley Events Centre in Langley.
Visit your local Black Press community newspaper’s website and go to the Contests page to see instructions on how to enter, or click here.
Contest closes on June 23, 2017 at midnight. You must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry.