If you’re into architecture and interior design – or if you’re on the lookout for sharp designs and decor – a new show home in White Rock may catch your eye.
A 360 virtual tour is available on the lottery’s website.
Some features of the house include:
– An ocean view and an expansive front deck.
– A front door that enters onto the top of three floors, and a master bedroom located on the second floor. The bedroom includes a huge walk-in closet and a master ensuite.
– An outside deck is also on the second floor.
– A dining room, living room, and kitchen all located on the top floor and with a view of the water and (from the deck) Mount Baker.
– A bar and media room on the bottom floor, as well as another walk-out deck.
– A three car garage with access from the top floor and driveway.
– A yoga room in the basement, a wine cellar near the dining room, and an elevator to connect you to from top to bottom.
“My Digs: At home with chefs Jean-Francis and Alessandra Quaglia” (WE Vancouver, Jan. 25, 2012)
“My Digs: On the water in Coal Harbour” (WE Vancouver, Dec. 14, 2011)